Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the terms of trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.mia-candles.com website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the website www.mia-candles.com, subject to availability.
2. Mia Candles will do everything possible to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products featured on the www.mia-candles.com website is as accurate as possible. However, please note that the representation of the Products as produced on your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
1. Mia Candles will use reasonable efforts to deliver an order within 5 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays) from the date you submitted the order. Expect delays due to the current Covid-19 situation.
Prices and payment
1. All prices on the website are in pounds sterling. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website www.mia-candles.com at the time of placing the order.
2. The amount payable to Mia Candles for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the subtotal of the product;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or PayPal at the time the order is submitted. Payments will be made through secure means so that all information is encrypted by software and no third party can have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Mia Candles will only be liable for loss or damage suffered that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of the breach of its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Mia Candles is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as damages resulting from your use of the Internet, including loss of data, any intrusions, viruses, service interruptions or other unwanted problems.
2. Mia Candles reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following actions if you do not make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) retain supply and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and / or
(b) refuse to deal with you further, and Mia Candles will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that results directly or indirectly from such action.
3. You are solely responsible for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied solely for domestic and private use. Mia Candles will not be liable for any loss related to any business of yours, for example loss of revenue, income or profit, loss of data or any interruption of your business.
5. You must follow all instructions Mia Candles can give you regarding the safe use or storage of the Products. Mia Candles will not be liable for any damage to the Products caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain liabilities that Mia Candles cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits Mia Candles's liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Mia Candles 'liability for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of Mia Candles' breach of its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the corresponding Products.
1. As a consumer, you have certain legal rights, including legal rights related to any Product that is defective or not as described. For more information on your legal rights, contact your local Citizen's Counseling Office or Business Standards Office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you may contact Mia Candles for a replacement or, where this is not possible, a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason, within 7 business days of receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not due to a product defect or an error made by Mia Candles, you will have to pay the shipping costs for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a condition suitable for resale and in their original packaging, to the following address:
9 Keats House Blackthorn
Ilkley, LS29 8UR West Yorkshire
4. Mia Candles will refund you within 30 days of exercising your right to cancel the purchase.